Sunday, March 20, 2011

Smell of Mushrooms

Even though my first attempt at glass painting wasn't very successful, I'm not giving up just yet :)  ...I thing my second try is much better. Even I like the mushroom glass I painted. What do you think? 
***
Napriek tomu, ze moj prvy pokus v malovani na sklo nebol ktovieako uspesny, ja sa len tak lahko nevzdavam :)  ...Myslim, ze moj druhy pokus je ovela lepsi. Tato flasa sa uz dokonca celkom paci aj mne. Co na nu poviete? 



Thanks for visiting!
Vdaka za navstevu!
Lenka

3 comments:

Blu said...

It looks great! Do you just draw straight onto the glass?

Lenka said...

Yes, that's why it's not a perfect shape ...but it's my design :)

Ирина Синицина said...

Смотрится очень симпатично. :) Успехов в дальнейшем!

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...