Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sweet Christmas Award

I got another award from my dear friend Eva. Thank you so much Evi, I'm very honored and happy to recieve this. It's so cute and just perfect now before Christmas :)

***

Dostala som dalsie ocenenie od mojej milej kamosky Evki. Dakujem krasne Evi, som poctena tymto ocenenim, ktore ma velmi potesilo. Je take rozkosne a uplne perfektne teraz pred vianocami :)






I forward this Sweet Christmas award to:

Toto Sladke Vianocne Ocenenie dalej predavam:

***Katie, Marlene, Judit, Krzysia, Nina.

3 comments:

Judit said...

Thank you very much!!:))
Hugs

Judit

Unknown said...

thank you so much!
I just love it!
hugs,
marlene

Unknown said...

Gratulujem k oceneniu, zasluzis si ho

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...