Tuesday, June 29, 2010

L's Photography

Photography is my another passion and since it's hot and I'm not stitching, I've been playing with my camera lately a lot. I have many photos and I want to share them, so, I've created a new page on Facebook where you can see my photos. The link is under my profile info.
***
Jednou z mojich dalsich vasni je fotenie a kedze je horuco na vysivanie, tak sa teraz hram s mojim fotakom. Mam kopec fotiek a pretoze sa o ne chcem podelit, tak som vytvorila stranku na facebooku kde si ich mozete prezriet. Odkaz je pod mojim profilom.

***
Have a great day!
Prajem pekny den!
Lenka

2 comments:

Patty C. said...

Great photos - It looks like you are multi-talented :)

Lenka said...

Thank you Patty! I like to do many things, that's all :)

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...